Discharge dredging hose is used to transport sediments along with dredging boats. Featuring resistance to high pressure, seawater, bending and high abrasion, discharge dredging hose is mainly applied to river and harbor construction, land reclamation and dredging, to extend the distance of the water dredging. Preferable operation temperature for this discharge dredging hose ranges from minus 20 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees Celsius.
A good quality Dredge Hose is always in demand for better suction discharge applications. Since the hose is made of rubber, it resists wear and tear occurring on the hoses. Different types of rubbers are good for different applications and a thorough study ofthe equipment and working condition is important to determine the correct type of rubber that can be recommended for a particular application. Similarly, Dredge hoses undergo a variety of tests before these can be i accepted for use in a particular application.
Dredge Hose is often used in connection with steel pipes or HDPE pipes. The suitable conveyance matters are usually mud, clay, fine sand, fine-mid sand and so on.
STRUCTURE OF THE HOSES:
- Inner rubber liner : Composed of wear-proof and blend of natural rubber and synthetic rubber
- Reinforcement layer : composed of high strength rubberized chemical fiber and reinforced by spiral metal wire.
- Cover : Composed of natural rubber and synthetic rubber.
- Surface : Takes the shape of corrugated or plain as required.
- Working Temperature: -20°C To +50°C
- Convenient To Install
- Flexible And Safe To Use
- Excellent Abrasion-Resistant And Bending Resistant
- Prevent Ageing Performance