We Hitech rubber Industries are the Leading Supplier of Geotextile Waterproofing Systems .
Geotextile protection for linings
Coatings and membranes applied to concrete structures are often in need of protection. Angular materials in contact with the proofing, whether by design or by accident, are capable of penetrating the barrier, particularly if the structure is to be subjected to high confining pressures.
- bridge abutments and decks
- roof gardens
- service reservoirs
- retaining walls
Thick, non-woven geotextiles are the easily-applied and proven solution.
- Protection during installation and in service life
- Optimum puncture resistance at minimum cost
- Narrow widths available for ease of handling (typically 2m wide)
- In-plane drainage options
Whether it's a polymeric or a bituminous membrane, applied vertically or horizontally, above ground or below, protection to prevent puncture will be required on one or both sides. One of the GEOfabrics' range of thick, geotextiles will provide the necessary level of protection.