HDPE ( High Density Polyethylene) Sheets, Liners, Films, Geomembranes is the high density version of PE plastic and is harder and denser than the LDPE, but is less ductile, and lighter than water. HDPE Film / Sheet / Liner / Geomembrane has proved to be a boon especially for developing countries like India by playing an important role to prevent the air and groundwater pollution. The best thing is that it can be easily moulded and welded together and the use of UV Stabilizers improves its weather resistance. High Density Polyethylene Geomembrane lives up to the expectations which are demanded in today's world of environmental engineering . HDPE ranges cover 100 Microns (400 Gauge/ 0.1 mm) to 2000 Microns (8000 Gauge /2.0 mm).
- Water Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- UV and Thermal Weathering Resistance
- Conformation to sub-soil movements
- Tear Resistance
- Puncture Resistance
- Very low permeability
- Thermal / Hydro power plant.
- Dumping of Radio Active waste.
- Masking of concrete structures at places like Port, Jetty, Bridge.
- Spill containment for Chemical and Petrochemical Industries.
- Industrial Reservoirs
- Lining of ETPs
- Lining of Solar Evaporation Ponds / Sludge Ponds etc.
- Foundation Lining, Floor Lining