- Cost effective
- Bureau of Indian standards
- NTPC BWSSB
- Nuclear Power
- BMC ’ BMRC ' TCS
- Atomic Energy
- Power Projects
KANTAFLEX®PVC Waterstops are profiles based on specifically formulated plasticised PVC composition. Waterstops are used in concrete masonary construction of hydraulic structures to safeguard from hydrostatic pressure and water seepage. Waterstops also withstand expansion or contraction of ioints and take care of any deflection or displacement arising due to change in temperature or settlement of
foundation eliminating danger of cracks. These are engineered as Water Tight Seals in poured concrete
structures. The water stops are tested in the factory as per ASTM, and the performance requirement of water stops will meet the Bureau of Indian Standard Specification IS: 15058/2002.
Bridges, Road Embankments, Concrete Roads, Tunnels, Water Tanks, Swimming Pools, Municipal Hydraulic Proiects, Water Filteration Plants, Sewage Plants, Claritiers, Sewage Disposal Systems, Neutralisation Tanks.
Basements & Foundations Floor-Slabs, Terraces, Concrete Runways, Retaining Walls, Overhead & Underground Water Tanks, Multistoreyed Buildings.
Fertiliser, Steel, Etluent Treatment Plants, Thermal Power Stations, Atomic Reactors, Shipyards & Docks, Cooling Towers.
Dams, Canals, Acuaducts, Large Reservoirs, Irrigation Proiect.
- Good ageing & longer life.
- High Mechanical Strength
- Immuneto corrosion.
- High Elasticity & Stretch Strength.
- Optimum resilience.
- Excellent weather resistant.
- Effective in tropical climates.
- Easywelding & installation.
- Lower water absorption than rubber.
- Non-hazardous and Fire retardent.
- Unaffected by acids, alkalies, metal salts and other chemicals.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Can bear shocks of heavy turbines, earth quakes, floods.
- Works as Water Tight Seal.
- Allows safe passage of seepage water.
- Withstands high Hydrostatic pressure.